Thirteen students have been named Walton College Student Ambassadors for 2015-16. Student ambassadors assist Walton’s Undergraduate Programs Office with recruitment efforts.
The students share their positive college experiences with prospective students and their families throughout the year.
Please congratulate these students when you see them. They are listed below by name, hometown, major and minor (if any). An * indicates an ambassador returning for a second or third term.
- Flavia Araujo, Brazil, Management, Retail
- Lauren Dowell, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Marketing, Behavioral Economics
- Tara Freeman*, Topeka, Kansas, Economics, Marketing
- Brianna Maldonado*, Corpus Christi, Texas, Management, Supply Chain Management
- Raul Najera-Bahena, Springdale, BSIB-Economics, Spanish
- Wheeler Richardson, Fredericksburg, Virginia, Marketing, Economics/Nonprofit Studies
- Macy Roe, Rogers, Supply Chain Management/Marketing
- Lindsay Stewart*, Flower Mound, Texas, Supply Chain Management, Management
- Elizabeth Tanner*, Lohman, Missouri, Management/Marketing, Legal Studies
- Kathryn Theriot, White Hall, Accounting/Finance, Economics
- Shervon Thomas*, St. Lucia, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management
- Cody Tripp*, Maumelle, Information Systems
- Jacob Wofford, Allen, Texas, Supply Chain Management, ERP