University of Arkansas

Walton College

The Sam M. Walton College of Business

TAI CRATER – EMBA CLASS OF 2015

image description of the featured image goes here
March 01, 2016

Share this via:

“This is a two year program that will push you to work harder than you have in long time. I tell myself a few things: (1) it’s only temporary (2) if someone else can complete this program while working in a demanding position, then so can I and (3) it’s worth it!”

Despite the hard work, there are several perks to being a student at the EMBA program. By participating in courses delivered by distinguished faculty she has already improved her listening skills, increased her motivation to learning and face new challenges.

“The EMBA program almost immediately improved my confidence level across all aspects of business. I have been able to take what I’ve learned and apply it to my work and, at times, my personal life, very quickly. My understanding of the different aspects of business has significantly improved since the day I started the program. In addition, the program includes students with such diverse experiences. The opportunity to go through the program with this intelligent group of people with varied backgrounds has been very beneficial.”

Walton College

Walton College of Business

Since its founding at the University of Arkansas in 1926, the Sam M. Walton College of Business has grown to become the state's premier college of business – as well as a nationally competitive business school. Learn more...

Recent Posts