Thirteen students have been named Sam M. Walton College of Business student ambassadors for 2017-18. Student ambassadors assist Walton’s Undergraduate Programs Office in recruiting students.
Walton College ambassadors share their positive college experiences with prospective students and their families throughout the year.
Student ambassadors are listed below by name, hometown, major and minor. An * indicates an ambassador returning for a second or third term.
- Abbie McGittigan*, Germantown, Tennessee, marketing and German
- Abigail Dyke, Jenks, Oklahoma, international business, Spanish
- Adia Threatt*, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, accounting, management
- Alexa “Lexi” Wood*, Overland Park, Kansas, marketing, management
- Andrew Henn*, Paola, Kansas, finance, marketing
- Carly Waschka*, Little Rock, Arkansas, marketing, information systems
- Evann Ogburn, Murphy, Texas, international business
- Garrett Carson*, Hot Springs, Arkansas, supply chain management, marketing
- Grace Satterthwaite, Glencoe, Missouri, supply chain management
- Malik Dedner, Little Rock, Arkansas, accounting, financial economics
- Mariam Bartlett, Fayetteville, Arkansas, information systems, supply chain management/management
- Molly Tyler, Lufkin, Texas, international business, Spanish
- Riley McGill, Rogers, Arkansas, supply chain management, information systems