Remko Van Hoek, clinical professor at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas and an adviser to several companies on sourcing and procurement, will hold a supplier relationship management course in Little Rock on Wednesday, Aug. 21. This course is a great opportunity for procurement professionals who interface with or manage suppliers to learn a procurement approach to unlock value and stay competitive.
• Develop an understanding of best practices for supplier relationship management and supplier enabled innovation.
• Increase skill sets in supply management.
• Learn the benefits of improving the supplier relationship.
• Explore a toolkit for making demonstrable progress to drive and manage supplier improvements.
• Develop an action plan and roadmap for your organization to learn a procurement approach that challenges you to manage your key suppliers to unlock value and stay competitive.
For additional information, go to the course registration page.
About Remko Van Hoek: Remko Van Hoek is a clinical professor at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas and an adviser to several companies on sourcing and procurement. He is also a visiting professor at the Cranfield School of Management in the United Kingdom and the 2018 chair of the Board of Directors of CSCMP. He held supply chain and procurement executive roles in Europe and the United States, with Nike and PwC and he was chief procurement officer of the Walt Disney Company.