The Global Engagement Office in the Sam M. Walton College of Business announces the winners of the first annual Instagram International Photo Contest. Students who studied or interned abroad in the past year submitted photos in five different categories: #Cultures #LocalPeople #Places #Historic and #HogsAbroad.
The pictures were posted on the Walton Study Abroad Instagram page (@Walton_StudyAbroad) for students to vote on their favorite ones. The pictures with the most likes in each category were then judged by a panel of faculty members. The panel had the final vote on the photos in each category to determine the winners.
If you would like to see the winning photos in all five categories (1st – 3rd place and a few honorable mentions) the pictures are up on the wall outside of WCOB 343 or visit walton.uark.edu/global/contest.php.
Congratulations to our winners!
- #Cultures: Wheeler Richardson, India, senior, marketing major
- #LocalPeople: Emily English, Mozambique, junior, marketing major
- #Places: Richard Wedding, Italy, sophomore, supply chain management major
- #Historic: Meaghan Pulliam, Denmark, senior, marketing major
- #HogsAbroad: Will Purdy, Vietnam, senior, management major